- Open PhD student position!
- Rodrigo joined the group
- Our new RF-calibration method selected as the Editor's pick in APL
- Phase fluorometry of exciton dynamics accepted in ACS Nano
In the Scanning Probe Microscopy Lab, we combine ultra-high vacuum low-temperature scanning probe microscopy with optical spectroscopy to investigate fundamental physical properties of single molecules interfaced with materials in their solid state.
We apply tip-enhanced optical spectroscopy to pursue these lines of research:
- Investigation and control of luminescence on single molecules
- Proof-of-concept single-molecular devices
- Aggregates of molecular emitters
- Mechanical, electronic and vibronic properties of molecules
- Correlation of luminescence with high-resolution STM/AFM imaging
- Single-molecule Raman spectroscopy, vibrational mode mapping inside a molecule